Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to my first ever blog :)


I am feeling inspired by the 2 day Semi-Permanent conference in Sydney that I attended recently with my good friend Jane Menon to start this blog. It was two days of speakers from around the world from a dazzling array of fields - illustrators, painters, animators and magazine art directors and many more. All there to share their creative process, ideas and working practices - and I loved it! I wanted to explore the immediacy and intimacy of using a blog to spark my creative juices and give my clients and friends an insight into my everyday creative life - what I do and how I do it and what inspires me and catches my eye!

This is a pic of me at the MCA, I went to see the Yayoi Kusama: Mirrored Years show - which was awesome!



2 comments:

  1. i thought the MCA exhibition was awesome as well and i noticed you took a cheeky 'no photography allowed' photo of the mirrored discs as well hehe. i really wanted to take some photos in those special rooms too.
    s :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily this bit was tucked away down the end of a corridor and yeah, not the most flattering of pics due to all those curved mirrors!

    ReplyDelete