Monday, April 6, 2009

Websites I'm loving at the moment

These are the websites that are rocking my world this week:
  • A great visual resource Best logo designers from deviantar
  • I regularly lose myself in the hand crafted world of etsy, it has something for everyone. 
  • Scott Dadich the Creative Director of Wired mag is the CEO of www.spd.org, a must for every magazine designer out there - he was one of the brilliant speakers at Semi-permanent 2009 in Sydney. Absolutely anal - like most mag designers!
  • I'm a big typography fan so fontfeed.com is a great place to visit!
  • Dafont.com is an old favourite, a site I go back to again and again
  • I try and keep my finger on the pulse with the UK design world with Creative Review online, the April issue is particularly amazing this month - a visual feast! Grandmother India created the delicious typography for the cover - and I love their website.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Grandmother India site.. in keeping with the India theme, check this out: http://www.designtemple.net/
    love their website and really lovely work too :) Bring on the colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That website is too cute! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete